ARTIST INTERVIEWS / ARTISTIC CONVERSATIONS / CREATIVE PEOPLE WHO INSPIRE

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
.

Loui Jover's bibliophilia

no no I never would rip a good book apart…..i am a bibliophile so I love books to the point of odd addiction, so it is quite the opposite I hated seeing damaged old books go to the tip…I asked at the local charity shop and they said they will save damaged books for me…so I get them from there, some are ok some are not…but they are all damaged and ready to be recycled or buried, so I wanted to use them as I find the pages most beautiful..for many reasons…. :)  i always feared plain white paper, I am not sure why, but paper like this with words on it I don’t fear at all…… :)

~ Loui Jover

birds
remembering dreams

vintage kiss

celestine
vibrations



hair and ear study



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow By Email

Follow

Call for Art Submissions